Manage scheduling and volunteer assimilation
* Track and record weekend ratios
* Organize and maintain the weekly schedule for volunteer leaders to serve
* Mobilize potential volunteers into significant places of ministry
Prepare Kid’s Areas for Weekend Services
* Creatively design environments that are conducive for each stage of learning for each curriculum series
* Distribute appropriate curriculum and supplies for volunteers to facilitate during the service.
Facilitate Assistance during Weekend Services
* Provide leadership oversight to nursery, preschool, and elementary areas.
* Provide assistance in check-in/out in all areas
* Work with service captains to create the best possible experience each service for the whole family.
* Clearly communicate to volunteers during pre-service huddles and during service times.
* Facilitate preparation for various outreaches and events
* Provide on-site leadership at multiple events.
* Create follow up communication after events with participants.
Find out if you’re an ideal candidate by answering these questions for yourself:
* Are you a fun and energetic hard worker?
* Are you passionate about helping to develop an environment to reach kids for Christ, and organizing adult volunteers to see it happen?
* Can you see goals through with execution of details?
* Can you be a self motivated starter who can function productively?
* Do you have contagious energy and joy?